Saturday, March 12, 2011

I hate March as much as I hate February

Well I hate to say that I hate the year of 2011 especially when it began with A LOTTA works and projects that need to be handled and submit. I hate to think that there were just so many papers skyrocketed on my table that I hardly find my own space. People accused me of being so grumpy, so serious, so-not-fun when I have to deal with stressful situation. Well I hate to ask, do they even realize that the same thing had happened to them when facing same situation like mine. O M G...they never do!!!

January passed with so many things in mind. What to do next? When is the dateline? Do I have to come back on weekend? Do I also have to come back at night? Is it wrong for me to go out on Saturday or Sunday to somewhere else instead of the office without feeling an inch of guilt? Do you finished your schematic? Is the layout done? Is everything is documented? Have you check the components list that needs to be ordered? This...that.... aiyakkkkk!!!!



When February came, I thought that I could breath for a while but naaaahhhh.....you know what I am saying. The lesser the work left, the more it comes. It was actually a month that full of assembling, troubleshooting and etc. I hate to say it all but thank God, I got my team-mates backing up for me all the time. Just dont know what will happen if I had to do all by myself.

Then come March, another month of misery. After all the things that "WE"-teammates think that we had done, our superior still questioning the level of our commitment to the project. I was totally crushed! Marching out of the meeting room with empty head, I thought I was alone in feeling that way. Nope. It did not. Each and everyone of us felt that HE's not seen enough!!! Following weeks had led us to the un-so-motivated mind-state prior to what our superior has claimed. Well, I said to myself that not to worry, he'll see someday.

And now is still in the middle of March, we'll see what will happen.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks to god that my worklife is not as stressed as yours..hehehe...by the way cik ros, that's how we earn our living...how stress the work could be, but we still in da same place..=(

The Chameleon Cat said...

Yes. Indeed.You'll only got increment when the pig flies. Awesome!!!

amie hani said...

syg...how about our plan to sunway lagoon? i'm still waiting your free date ok....don't forget our plan...

Post a Comment