Saturday, December 18, 2010

Glee season 2 is AWESOME!!



I noticed that I was out of date when speaking of Glee season 2's episodes. As of today, I only managed to finish 2 episodes due to time limitation. Well though I am not that crazy busy girl, watching TV series back to back from my external hardisk( after weeks of downloading...pheeeewww) is totally not my main interest. After long and tiring day at workplace, I would rather sit in front of TV watching "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader" for an hour before fall flat on the bed. Kind of bored!
Let's get back to GLEE. For this season, they have featured some cool singers and actors/actresses to sing along. Some of them were the cutest Pilipino's doll Charice, the hottest momma Britney and as well as Gywneth Paltrow and etc.....
Here's some of cool vids taken from the show itself.


Telephone - Rachel & Charice a.k.a Sunshine Corazon Glee SE02E01


Billionaire - Guy's on GLEE SE02E01


Empire State of Mind - Glee casts SE02E01

Cool right??? I will be back more for episode 2 songs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment