Friday, August 20, 2010

Why I start blogging?

Folks out there especially my dearest lovely friends must be wondering their heart why I start blogging?
Needless to say, SHIRLEY and AMON you both have dragged me this way. WELL, I'm loving it and do give me some more time to enlighten the blog.

Though the blog looks CRAP and "CAT-TISH" ( I can tell that =] ) , hope everyone enjoys it! It is also a tribute to my late kitty ( the most beloved one) whom had passed away 3 days before Ramadhan. KECIK, I know you are there watching me and your sisters. ( Sayu lar plak....kuangx3)

IN MEMORY


Stressing about the title, WHY I START BLOGGING?
1. My eldest brother push me to start one so that he can actually 'tumpang' the blog to do marketing. What type marketing, we'll see soon.
2. Most of my friends back at university already have their own. So why dont I start one?
3. Instead of rubbishy nags at Facebook notes why dont I do it here. More space less chaos.
4. Certain blogs are very interesting I daily visit them. Since it is quite tough to become a follower and give comments unless you yourself owns a blog. AND once again, why dont I start one?
5. To be continue.....LMAO

7 comments:

Sher said...

whoa..wat a cute cat!!

Sher said...

R.I.P to Kecik...u just start this blog rite?? yup..here u can write n put lotsa lot of stuff..i wish to make some bisnes thru blogging..but no bisnes to start with..kahkah!!

The Chameleon Cat said...

whoaa...ur the 1st one to realize that I actually have started a blog.So very alert la you...way go girl! hehe...
ya...i just started this blog last Saturday...so damn boring and so damn hungry at that time..kihkih..
yup me to, I wish I have some ideas on what to sell online..or maybe I should forget about what to sell because I actually dont have one.Huhu...I'll wait for my bro, see what he got.

Sher said...

ak tnampak ko changed website kt fb..aku plik gak sjak bile ko de web kan..so bukak profile ko..tnampak link blog ko n klik..hehe..oouh..i tot u n bro already hv bisnes..btw luv the color of ur background..hehe

The Chameleon Cat said...

yo lar tue....very dull one! tapi aku ske ko punyer blog...ade bling2 love gitu...ehehe

amie hani said...

o..dah ada blog sejak august lg...why u didnt tell me? nak merajuk la..uweks...

The Chameleon Cat said...

tak tanye tak jawab...haha...lalala

Post a Comment